Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Pillow box

Here are a couple sample pillow boxes I made with my new Cricut cartridge (Wedding).  I don't know I'll use the cart for much else and to be perfectly honest I bought it soly for this cut.  I plan on making some in Christmas colors/paper tomorrow so if you need some gift card holders for Christmas or any other occassion, contact me.  The one on the right is the perfect size for gift cards!!! 

I can go larger too so if you have a gift you want to give in a different wrapping than normal it'll work for that too. I'm thinking jewlery or any other small gifts. I can also do smaller ones so if you are in need of Birthday or Wedding party favors for mints, candies, kiddie toys, etc. I can do those too.

Contact me today to place your custom order.

No comments:

Post a Comment