Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

Sock Monkey - ColorLab Challenge #44

This week's ColorLab color challenge was to use Concord Crush, Daffodil Delight and Pear Pizazz. (I added basic gray for the outline of my stamps.) Daffodil Delight is in the brights collection of the Stampin' Up! colors and happens to be one of my favorites. I probably would not have thought to use this color combo so I am thankful for ColorLab for putting them together. I used the Sock Monkey stamp set from Stampin' Up! which I just bought. My nieces and nephew are really into sock monkeys so I hope to get some good use out of this set. I hope you enjoy my card:



2 comments:

  1. Such a cute monkey. Thanks for joining ColorLab this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sock monkey is darling and I love the color combo for this challenge - TFS! I just became a follower and would love it if you'd follow me too!
    Mama LoveBug from LoveBug Creations
    http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete