Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Paper Players Challenge #51

I happened to stumble across the Paper Players Challenge yesterday afternoon while I was browsing some blogs. Challenge #51 required we use the following colors:
I had a little trouble getting started on this challenge. The colors were great, but for some reason a card just wasn't coming to me when I tried last night. So tonight I figured I'd give it another shot and I'm so glad I did. The stamp sets I used are Whimsical Words and Silhoutte Sentiments which was a hostess set. Here's my card:

7 comments:

  1. Jennifer! This is so pretty! I love how you used this set with the colors! Thanks for playing with us this week on the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very pretty! I love the layout and the way you used the challenge colors! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you've colored these tiny images with markers! Great use of our colors. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how beautifully these images work with the sentiment. Thanks for sharing your pretty, pretty card with us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, Jennifer! I love that sentiment. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great way to use these colors and images! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty, Jennifer! I love how you featured all the different images on the panels. So pretty and the ribbon ties everything together beautifully. Thanks so much for joining us at the Paper Players this week! :)

    ReplyDelete