Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

HSS Stars & Stripes Theme Challenge

I didn't think I'd be able to participate in the Hand Stamped Sentiments Stars & Stripes Theme Challenege since I don't have any patriotic stamp sets. :/ That sounds worse now that I've written it out. Well, it doesn't matter that I don't have patriotic stamp sets because I was able to design a nice card without one. Here is what I made for my entry in this weeks challenge.
I used Real Red and Night of Navy from Stampin' Up! along with Bold Blossom and So Happy for You stamp sets.

4 comments:

  1. Well, I think you did a great job! I really like the repeated images you stamped on the scored backround . Thanks so much for playing along at Hand Stamped Semtiments this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all about being creative with what you have! Wonderful patriotic card. Simple but stunning. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...you did a great job with the background stamps. They are so straight!! Good job, girl! Very cute card...lots of fun. In fact, I think the little stamps in the background look like fireworks. :) Thank you for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer, great job with the background. I am seriously impressed like Krista. Very simple yet bold! Thank you for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments this week.

    ReplyDelete