Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Father's Day card

I struggled at first with the color combination this week from ColorLab because these aren't the colors I typically go to. Thats one of my favorite things about these challenges. They are helping me think outside the box and choose different color combinations for my cards.



So here is my card for the ColorLab Color Challenge #43 which required I use Not Quite Navy, Riding Hood Red and Early Espresso and my card for Hand Stamped Sentiments which had a masculine them this week along with Stampin Royalty which is celebrating Dad this week. I hope you enjoy!


7 comments:

  1. I loved this set. So glad you joined us this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job with the theme and color challenge! It turned out perfect. Thank you for joining us at Hand stamped Sentiments this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Father's Day card. Thanks for joining us at ColorLab.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card! I like the sponging on the edges, too! Thank you for sharing your art at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi jennifer! I just love your Father's Day card! The image is so clean and simple, yet the sponged edges add so much. Very nice! Thanks so much for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love dragonflies. Your clean and simple approach to a manly card is perfect. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you used the different colors on the stamps! Fabulous card! Thanks for playing this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge!

    ReplyDelete